For your safety, please use all Blush Box Candles with care. The information below is intended to ensure all candles are burnt correctly and safely. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury of fire hazard.
- Always keep your lit candles in sight.
- Always ensure your candles are situated on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Always keep your candles away from any fire hazards such as furniture, curtains etc.
- Always extinguish your candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Always keep candles out of reach from children and animals.
- Always keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Do not burn too many candles in a small room or where air exchange is limited.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
Check Before Burning:
When your Blush Box candle/s arrive, thoroughly check the glass jars for any damage, specifically hairline cracks which could have occurred in transit.
While all Blush Box Candles are packaged with total care, there is always a slight chance that damage could occur.
If the glass is cracked, chipped or broken DO NOT USE THE CANDLE, the heat from the wax could cause the weakened glass to crack further. Contact Blush Box Candles straight away.
- All Blush Box candles are hand-poured by myself, therefore slight variation between products is possible.
- In some cases, the wax may not entirely adhere to the jar, this and can show as a slightly darker patch on the side of the candle. This does not affect the candle or the burning process in any way.
- Always remember to trim candlewicks to ¼ inch every time prior to burning.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time. If you want to continue burning a candle for longer than 4 hours, extinguish the wick, allow the wax to cool and harden, trim the wick and relight.
- If you fail to trim the wick before each burn or burn the candle for too long, the wick will become too long and will begin to sink and can fall to one side. Once the wick has sunk it is difficult to relight.
- Always use a snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- NEVER extinguish a candle with water.
Never Burn a Candle All the Way Down:
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to candle container.
- For safety, stop burning a candle when ½ inch of wax remains. By this point, there is not enough wax to absorb the heat of the flame, ensure you discard the candle and do not relight.
- Burning to the wick base can cause your flame to heat the glass directly, which could cause the glass to smash.
When your candles are not in use, store them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Candles exposed to direct sunlight may discolour.
All Blush Box Candles products are used at your own risk.
Blush Box Candles does not accept responsibility for any damage caused by the misuse of its products.